Regional Manager would be responsible to manage the field force operations of the assigned territory for the sell-out process of a premium handset brand.
Field Force Management
- Manage a team of TLs & Promoters of their region and ensure achievement of sales targets.
External Stakeholder Management
- Constant coordination with external partners like distributors, retailers & LFR channel partners while ensuring proper communication flow.
- Manage day-to-day retail sales operations as per company standards.
- Inventory forecasting & replenishment.
- Review sales reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of IT domain & Telecom (Mobile or CDIT) products.
- Excellent command over local language(Bengali).
- Minimum 5 years of sales/service experience.