Sales Operations Manager would work with the India Head of Sales Operations and Sales Management Team to support sales planning & analysis. The role would also include data analysis, reporting, market research, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization.
- Strong Cadence Management.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly planning reviews, Region Ops cadence, Biz Review – T1 & Product, Channel Review – RD & VAR, Marketing / 4P Review, Alliance Partners Interlock, 4P Plan Review , Quarterly QBRs, Quarterly ramp-up plan calendar, Cross functional interlocks, Funnel Reviews.
- Roll-up of Weekly bottom-up commits into Sub-region commit.
- Channel Capacity tracking (HQ level).
- KPI dashboard monitoring.
- Inventory Management review with channel/ product/field team.
Business Reporting & Analytics
- Active involvement in Root cause analysis.
- Quarterly Target setting – Sales plan targets, operation targets (T1, T2, sub-region, verticals).
- Annual winter review planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree / MBA Preferred.
- Microsoft Excel expert.
- Microsoft PowerPoint is a must.
- Quick learning capacity with ability to exploit the data inside the System.
- Statistical analysis will be a plus.
- Managing information and turning it into knowledge better than most.