Engage with unmanaged global accounts provided on an assigned basis to build relationships while alongside, profiling the company, technology, industry and the competitive footprint.
- Cloud selling to the prospects and existing customers.
- Sales and account management; an experience within the IT industry will help.
- Ensure successful management of sales opportunities through the sales process upto 100% Closure/Deployed stage.
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge of the client’s products, license/services offerings and software compliance in customer communication.
- Convert client leads into sales opportunities through contacts with customers.
- Build and maintain relationship with key decision makers within assigned child accounts with documented account plans.
- Adhere to global Tele processes and standards and ensure consistency with the operational frameworks.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Experience within a sales and account management background.
- Experienced B2B sales person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to speak with people from all levels.
- English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Any additional information:
- Awareness and knowledge about the IT/Telecom products, services and market.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue targets and timelines.
- Business communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbal and written.