Marketing Communication Executive would be responsible for managing internal & external communication activities.
- Creation of 1st draft of content – for both internal & external communication purposes
Research & Analysis
- Research and analysis of the business and marketing outreach, the industry and the competitors
Designing & Conceptualization
- Working with the designer in adherence with the brand guidelines to create creatives for multiple purposes, including collaterals, social media, website, presentations etc.
PR & Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Support in design and planning of a PR or digital marketing campaign.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or any other relevant degree
- Journalism/Mass Communication
- Relevant work experience of 1-2 years
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over the English language
- Brilliant written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and coordination skills
- Necessary traits – integrity, diligence and commitment towards work